| What Women Need to know: The Man's Point of View
What Women Need to know: The Man's Point of View
- Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.
- DO loosen up your inhibitions.
- DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy
- DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to
take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.
- DO accept him without judgment.
- DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.
- DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.
- DON'T snoop.
- DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.
- DON'T take everything personally.
- DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the
- DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.
No Subcategories Found